[Users] Can't find MySQL Database Script

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 18 10:47:49 CEST 2007

On Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, Dave Waiting wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using the SVN version (2363) and I can find the MySQL database
> structures but no script to insert them automatically.
>
> Do I need to insert the database structures manually?

Hello Dave,

the database setup scripts were recently reorganized. There exist now a
common "openserdbctl" script that performs all the operations for the
different databases. You must set your database type in the
/etc/openser/openserrc file, and then the command "openserdbctl create" should
create the database.

I'll take a look in the wiki, and update the documentation there.

Cheers,

Henning