[Users] TrixBox with OpenSER

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Fri Jun 15 11:51:03 CEST 2007

Hello
When I said TrixBox with OpenSER, I meant a distribution that installs
everything like TrixBox (including Asterisk) and also OpenSER.
Why do you say that isnt desirable?
It could be an interesting distribution for an University with thousands
of users, that would allow them to easily implement a SIP domain (with
OpenSER) and also a PBX / Gateway (with Asterisk).

Thanks
regards
Joao Pereira