[Users] 200OK Contact header field.

Wed Jun 13 13:11:22 CEST 2007

You are right. If record_route is used the ACK should be sent to openser
first. Thus, inspect the 200 ok received by the client if the record
route header present, and inspect the ACK sent from the client if a
Route header with the content of the record_route header is present.

btw: which client do you use? There are dozens of buggy sip clients out
there.

regards
klaus