[Users] gateway redirect

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Mon Jun 11 15:43:44 CEST 2007

Hello
My question is:
Does OpenSER needs some special configuration to redirect calls? Im just
using "rewritehost" and it works with X-Lite without problems.
The problem just appeared with the Patton Gateway.... I just need to
know in which situations do I need to configure OpenSER with
"uac_redirect" module.

Thanks
regards
Joao Pereira