[Users] Help on probably memory leak

Anatoly Pidruchny apidruchny at newxt.com
Mon Jun 11 12:54:33 CEST 2007

By the way, it is not necessary to install SVN client software just to
download the latest 1.2.x sources if you do not have it already. You can
download practically up-to-date sources from the  OpenSER Snapshots
Repository: http://www.openser.org/downloads/snapshots/
Many thanks for the repository to Bogdan and other OpenSER developers.

Regards,
Anatoly.