[Users] Insert a Header into ACK message

fancy fancy at cht.com.tw
Mon Jun 11 10:15:33 CEST 2007

Dear All:
I've tried many methods to add Max-Forwarsd header into ACK message (message 8), all methods I tried were fail.
According to RFC 3261 8.1.1.6, Max-Forwards must exist in this ACK message. Can anyone tell me how to add a header into ACK message? Thank you very much.

     UA11     :   NUT(Proxy 1) :       UA12
      |       :        |       :        |
      |-------:------->|       :        | 1. INVITE
      |<------:--------|       :        | 2. 407