[Users] openser 1.2 migration questions

zm23 zm23 at columbia.edu
Fri Jun 8 17:42:50 CEST 2007

Thank you everyone who  responded to my lcr question.  Really
appreciate your help.

I was wondering if someone could comment on the second part of my
email relating to DB schema changes.

Another thing that i noticed is that subscriber table gets the
additional (missing compared to v1.1) fields when I install serweb
tables.  In v1.1 these fields were  present without installing serweb
tables.

--
Zahid