[Users] Problem with proxydispatcher

hung.nguyen at vienthongso.com hung.nguyen at vienthongso.com
Fri Jun 8 04:53:41 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have problem with dispatcher following:

When i see in proxydispatcher have support "Distributed geographical
location"

I call setup call: caller (from: 101 at hanoi.openser.com) ---->
callee(200 at danang.openser.com). In openser.cfg i use "use_media_proxy();"
and
 "modparam("mediaproxy","mediaproxy_socket","/var/run/proxydispatcher.sock")"

I set defaultProxy = None in mediaproxy.ini file to dispatcher selected
mediaproxy  based on the SIP domain of the caller/destination using DNS
SRV records.

On DNS i have mediaproxy for domain hanoi.openser.com is
media1.hanoi.openser.com, for domain danang.openser.com is
media1.danang.openser.com

But dispatcher no select domain based on the SIP domain of the
caller/destination.

Please help me.

Thanks.