[Users] Problems with SNMPstats module

Jeffrey Magder jmagder at somanetworks.com
Thu Jun 7 20:41:15 CEST 2007

Sorry, I forgot a "make modules" between "make" and "make install".

Also, make sure that when you run "make modules", that the SNMPStats
module is compiling again.  I think its disabled by default, and has to
be explicitly enabled.  Otherwise, you'll be loading up OpenSER with the
old version of the SNMPStats module which will most definitely crash.

- JM