[Users] pb with install the Openser and Module SQL

li wang li.wang119 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:22:49 CEST 2007

Hi Mike,

There isn't mysql.so if i just install the openser_1.2.0-0_i386.deb. (I do
"locate")

It seem to be a problem of dependence for me.
Because the openser_1.2.0 depend the libmysqlclient14, but in my Debian
repositories it is obsolete, there is only libmysqlclient15.

Which version of openser/libmysqlclient/mysqlclient/mysqlserver are you
using?

Please give me some guidance, thanks.

li