[Users] 200-OK and sendto() problem

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 4 13:20:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

The config is the mediaproxy-template from
http://www.sipwise.com/wizard/ , so it's really just very basic.

The odd thing is, that when using rtpproxy instead of mediaproxy, it
works as expected. Something must be wrong with my mediaproxy setup, but
there isn't much to do wrong, and I also get a correct answer from
mediaproxy for the lookup:

proxydispatcher[26619]: forwarding to mediaproxy on
/var/run/mediaproxy.sock: got: '84.19.176.11 30002'

I'm running out of ideas. To sum it up: rtpproxy works in this setup,
mediaproxy doesn't. I haven't seen this before, and I've set up quite a
lot of such setups :o)

Andreas