[OpenSER-Users] Colored logs in a file

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Jul 31 16:26:32 CEST 2007

Hi, I use colors for the XLOGs with log_stderror=yes, this is nice when I'm
learning and debuggoing all the time.

But for a production system I know I need to disable log_stderror and log into
Syslog (for example using a specific local facility for logging in an
independent file /var/log/openser.log).

But in that way I loose my cool colors that help me a lot debugging.

A solution I'm thinking about is to use "log_stderror=yes" and start OpenSer
redirecting the output to a file, but sincerely I don't think this is very
effective and serious.

Any suggestion? maybe I should forget my funny colors?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es