[OpenSER-Users] nathelper without rtpproxy

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:44:34 CEST 2007

Hi there Nhadie,

if you use STUN or any other way of detecting the public IP (eg. ICE)
and u do it properly, u can configure OpenSER without rtpproxy.
Just make sure u have proper connection IP in your SDP (if your
devices are on PUBLIC IP make sure that is public as well).
>From the configuration point of view, u need to remove the lines with
force_rtpproxy() and unforce_rtpproxy() and u will have no media proxy
support then.

Let me know if u need any additional info.

Cheers,
DanB