[OpenSER-Users] OpeSER Aministrator Training Course at VoN Itally, Rome - Details

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Jul 25 13:22:18 CEST 2007

El Wednesday 25 July 2007 12:57:17 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi everybody,
>
> As promised, we finalized all the arrangements and here are the last
> details about the "OpenSER Admin Training Course" at VoN Italy, Rome.
>
> Prices, dates, agenda, registration forms and more others can be found
> on the OpenSER project site, at:
>     http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Admin-Course---Rome-2007/
>
> The registration process is on, so feel free and join :).

Let me some questions since I'm wondering if I should go just for day 26 or
both 26 and 27:

> Full Access to VON Conference sessions on Wednesday, 26 September

I've not found any calendar about it, at what time is it? OpenSer course is
from 9:30 to 18:00 so... are they compatible?

> Full Access to Conference tracks in Italian on 26 & 27 September

How interesting can be these conferneces in Italian of day 27?

> Access to the Expo on 26 & 27 September

In which language is that? and what is it about? interesting?

Sorry for a  too much general question XD

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es