[OpenSER-Users] linux kernel + iptables + sip nat module + RTP streams

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Wed Jul 25 12:35:58 CEST 2007

Good Morning,
I need to set a VOIP architecture with natted users. And I'm trying to
prevent bottleneck (with a rtpproxy architecture) and I have a full
access to the nat server (debian box / iptables MASQUERADE NAT).

So, I've compiled nf_nat_sip / nf_conntrack_sip modules that changed the
received RTP stream IP with the public one of my nat box.
So the RTP stream is arriving to the natbox! Do you have any idea of a
solution to forward RTP streams to the end user

Best Regards,

Marc