[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER + FreeRadius + CDRTool

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Mon Jul 23 10:03:20 CEST 2007

Good Morning everybody,
I hope you had a pleasant week-end!
I'm trying to set up an infrastructure for prepaid calls for my school
working with OpenSER + Freeradius + CDRTool
OpenSER is working well with FreeRadius, but I have followed the CDRTool
installation tutorial and now Freeradius doesn't work anymore...
Both OpenSER and freeradius data is stored in an mysql database, but
when I was installing CDRTool, I had to modify their database following
http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/doc/INSTALL.txt

Is there someone who succeed in setting up this installation...

Any Help or just any hope to succeed?
PS: I'm using OpenSER 1.2.1-1 compiled by hand, Freeradius 1.1.3-3 and
cdrtool_5.2.1_all.deb

Marc