[OpenSER-Users] Re: [Users] 473 Filtered destination?

Zahid Mehmood zm23 at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 20 18:51:20 CEST 2007

I need help dealing with this as well.

One of our sip carrier was unavailable and that ip got blacklisted in
openser.  I started seeing the 473 filtered messages.

We do have multiple routes defined in our lcr but the call did not
failover to the next gateway.  What do I need to do to ensure that
the call does get routed?

can I capture this in failure route?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--