[OpenSER-Users] The problem of authentication radius(mysql) with openser

zze-WU Yin RD-MAPS-LAN yin.wu at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Jul 18 13:42:12 CEST 2007

Hi,
	I have installed openser-1.2.1-notls, freeradius-1.1.6,
mysql-0.5.41, radiusclient-ng-0.5.2 successfully.

         Openser works well with no modification of the 'openser.cfg'
and I can register a  SIP telephone. The Openser reponses always 200 ok!

	And freeradius works well with the databases of mysql. When I
make a 'radtest', I can received a 'access-request'.

	 But when I need to use openser+freeradius+mysql. It seems that
the authentification doesn't work. I have load the module 'auth_radius'
and modified some another parametres of 'openser.cfg'. I think that may
be the problem to register a user in the mysql tables. I just want a
authentification with username and password. But I can not find a clear
sample about that. Can you help me?

YIN