[OpenSER-Users] Can Presence module work alone?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:49:26 CEST 2007

I build Openser Presence module and it works well. The cfg file is the same content as shown on this website "http://uctimsclient.berlios.de/openser.cfg". I change the listen IP address, module path, and comment `loadmodule "registrar.so"`(coz I just want it work as a Presence AS). The problem is, I want to implement Presence by using a sip client(designed by Jain-1.2-NIST) to talk with Presence Module. As I said, the Presence AS doesn't have registrar module. It just works as Presence server with a open port 5065. If the sip client directly sends PUBLISH or SUBSCRIBE request(I'll deal with the structure of request) to the Presence AS, does the server response to the sip client with NOTIFY?Any hint would be helpful!!!CheersKevin,