[OpenSER-Users] <db_url> not found in module <pua_usrloc>

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 16 11:57:50 CEST 2007

Hello,

There isn't a 'db_url' parameter in pua_usrloc. The error should be
because you  have set this parameter but it does not exist.
A line like this:

modparam("pua_usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")  cases the error.

The only parameter that should be set for the pua_usrloc module is :
modparam("pua_usrloc", "default_domain", "192.168.2.132") .
As mentioned in the documentation, the 'usrloc' module should also be
loaded and its compulsory parameter 'db_url' should also be set to the
appropriate value.

regards,

Anca Vamanu