[OpenSER-Users] BLA errors

Jeremy George jeremy at georgeco.us
Thu Jul 12 15:38:50 CEST 2007

Hi Anca,

  Thanks for the quick reply.  I wondered a little about the phones, too.
Alan sent me a note privately, very tactfully reminding me that I'd sent
less phone information than I should have.

The Polycom 650:
  bootrom.ld version:  3.2.3.0002
  sip version:         2.1.2.0078

The Polycom 330:
  bootrom.lod verion:  3.2.3.0021
  sip version:         2.1.2.0049

  Both phone.cfgs are attached, as well ngrep traces from reboots.  I did
two traces, rebooting each phone separately.

  Again, I appreciate the help very much.  Thanks.

- Jeremy