[OpenSER-Users] duplicate phplib_id_key

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Jul 11 18:01:57 CEST 2007

El Wednesday 11 July 2007 13:26:56 TCB escribió:
> I have just installed OSER v 1.2.1 and i can only add one entry
> into my subscriber table after that i get the following error when i run
> openserctl add ....
> I can add directly into the db with phppgadmin either . I;m using pgsql.
>
> ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint "phplib_id_key"
> any ideas ?

That is because the field "phplib_id_key" in the table has a "UNIQUE"
attribute.
When you create a user with "openserctl add ..." the "phplib_id_key" is empty
so if you try to create a new one it's not possible since there would be tow
entries with the same (empty) "phplib_id_key".

I made it work by modifing the table struct and deleting the "UNIQUE"
attribute of the "phplib_id_key" field.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es