[OpenSER-Users] query: how to deal with crazy clients

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 11 17:58:41 CEST 2007

Hi Klaus,

in my opinion the pike is still the answer - it works at IP level (gets
only source ip of the package).
if you want to get the 20 requests/second, try
    modparam("pike", "sampling_time_unit", 2)
    modparam("pike", "reqs_density_per_unit", 10)

and try to decrease the last value if still not reacting..

regards,
bogdan