[OpenSER-Users] mediaproxy module init error

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:40:46 CEST 2007

Hi all,
im a new user of openser. how can i use mediaproxy found at
www.ag-projects.com to destribute load on my 2 asterisk servers. I have
configured a simple openser server which routes every request to asterisk.
now i want to install another asterisk server and openser will be used to
destribute calls between the 2. openser is running fine, i need to learn how
mediaproxy works along with openser. i have installed the mediaproxy but the
following error shows up when starting openser:

0(0) ERROR:mediaproxy:mod_init: Bad config - nat ping enabled, but not nat
bflag set in usrloc module
 0(0) init_mod(): Error while initializing module mediaproxy
ERROR: error while initializing modules
 0(0) INFO:mi_fifo:mi_destroy: process hasn't been created -> nothing to
kill

here are the modules and modules parameters:

loadmodule "mysql.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "domain.so"
loadmodule "mediaproxy.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"

modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/openser_fifo")
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
modparam("domain", "db_url", "mysql://openser:openser@192.168.0.7/openser")
modparam("mediaproxy", "mediaproxy_socket", "/var/run/proxydispatcher.sock")
modparam("mediaproxy", "natping_interval", 60)

I have no idea what above statements are doing excpet they are bothering me.
i use the following link for help
http://voip-info.org/wiki/view/OpenSER+And+Mediaproxy

--
Best Regards