[OpenSER-Users] Presence, Database Error !!

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jul 9 09:49:27 CEST 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007, KUMAR wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to make openser work with presence. I'm having few problems
> making it work.  I've attached the openser.cfg that I'm using. The
> dump I get from the server is as follows.
>
>  1(5115) submit_query: Unknown column 'remote_cseq' in 'field list'
>  1(5115) db_insert: Error while submitting query
>  1(5115) PRESENCE:update_subscription: ERROR while storing new subscription
>  1(5115) PRESENCE:update_presentity: ERROR occured
>  1(5115) PRESENCE:handle_subscribe: ERROR while updating database
>  4(5125) ERROR:check_content_type: invalid type for a message
>  4(5125) ERROR: extract_body: content type mismatching
>  4(5125) ERROR: force_rtp_proxy2: can't extract body from the message

Hello Kumar,

i guess you are using svn trunk. I've made a fix in the db setup script in rev
2366 for an error that could related to the "remote_cseq" db error you see.
Check your database if the recieved_time col in presentity table and the
remote_cseq col in active_watchers are present or perhaps missspelled.

This was reported in the mail "Presence Module and XCAP Issues" on 18.06.

Cheers,

Henning