[OpenSER-Users] Why so many branches of openser?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 4 12:30:04 CEST 2007

Hello Rizwan,

On 07/04/07 13:20, Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am a new user or openser. It is difficult for me to decide which
> release should i install on my computer as i have no knowledge of why
> there are so many branches of openser production. for startup, i have
> installed openser version 0.9.5. but i need to know whats the
> difference between  0.9.x  1.0.x  1.1.x  and 1.2.x?
all the time you have to use the latest stable release (currently this
is 1.2.1), which is given by the highest release number. In time, older
releases become deprecated and not supported anymore. Newer releases
have more features and all bugs discovered and fixed in any of the
releases are on the latest stable fixed as well.

Cheers,
Daniel