[OpenSER-Users] The Via Header of CANCEL Message

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 4 08:53:57 CEST 2007

Hi Fangyu ,

My opinion is that the RFC3665 does not cover the stateless part.

OpenSER can be both a stateless ans stateful proxy, it is just a matter
of configuration (what functions are you using). You can get pure
stateless or stateful cfg, or a mixed one, depending of you.

If you use the TM function for relaying and replying you will get a pure
stateful proxy. For stateless functions, see the forward() or sl module.

regards,
bogdan