[OpenSER-Users] No NOTIFY after presence unsubscription

Michel de Boer michel at twinklephone.com
Tue Jul 3 21:48:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just checked out the sources from the trunk.
And the presence module does not seem to work anymore :(

On the SUBSCRIBE (Event header set to "presence") I send, I get a 489
Bad Event response.
The SUBSCRIBE is exactly the same as the SUBSCRIBE I used with
version 1.2.1. There it worked.

Furthermore, the 489 reponse is malformed. The mandatory
Allow-Events header is missing.

This is what I see in the error logging:

 7(16680) parse_headers: flags=ffffffffffffffff
 7(16680) PRESENCE: handle_subscribe:Missing or unsupported event header
field value

Regards,
Michel

--