[OpenSER-Users] manipulate INVITES

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sun Jul 1 13:24:23 CEST 2007

Patrick Miccio wrote:
> what you explained sounds like my solution No.2 (correct me if I am
> wrong), which is not working, OpenSer makes the userloc check right
> before relaying the call, if you replace the user part of the R-URI it
> will try to find the extension ;0)

No.

Let's assume your R-URI is sip:01234100 at some.domain. Your AOR registered
to OpenSER is sip:01234 at some.domain with a contact sip:01234 at ip, and in
some circumstances you only want to send sip:100 at ip to the UAC, right?

So you have to extract the extension "100" from the R-URI. Save it into
a var or an AVP. Your resulting R-URI then is sip:01234 at some.domain.
Then do a lookup in the location table, which results in an R-URI
sip:01234 at ip. Then, replace the user-part of the new R-URI with the
value saved in the AVP or var, so your final R-URI is sip:100 at ip, which
you can relay to the UAC.

Cheers,
Andreas