[Users] Hijack 'Move Temporarily'

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Tue Jan 30 05:19:37 CET 2007

Hey guys,

I've managed a workaround by using the diversion header.
I inserted a diversion header and my PSTN gateway shows the subscriber
number in the original called party number.

BTW , anyone of you have any experiences with using openser to call
forward (server-side call forward) ?
How do u generate call forwarding via openser ?

Regards,
Sam