[Users] Hijack 'Move Temporarily'

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Fri Jan 26 10:35:23 CET 2007

Hi Sam,

Take a look at the uac_redirect-Module. This does exactly, what you want
to.
Here are the docs:
http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/uac_redirect.html

In the routing-logic, you just have to define the following
failure-route:

failure_route[1] {
	if (t_check_status("3[0-9][0-9]")) {
		get_redirects("*");
		t_relay();
		exit;
	}
}

An of course, in the route to the forwarder a "t_on_failure("1");".

Carsten