[Users] VoIP tranzit proxy

Ion Minzu ion.minzu at cts.md
Wed Jan 24 15:07:05 CET 2007

Salut Bogdan-Andrei,

Siproxd can't be use for my scheme, just between the users and
openser. I realized it just now.
I explain why:
- in my case siproxd waits from the openser the message REGISTER, but
this message doesn't come. Normally comes just the message INVITE,
that's why siproxd replies 408 Request Time Out.
Debug from siproxd:
-INFO:proxy.c:159 Outgoing Call: 12345 at domain.com -> 678910 at domain.com
-proxy.c:272 request [INVITE] from/to unregistered UA (RQ: 12345 at domain.com -> 678910 at domain.com)

P.S. Maybe isn't the case to write it here, but I think it will be useful.
I have lost 1 day playing with the siproxd.

Trying to do it using mediaproxy :)))

--
Best regards,
 Ion                            mailto:ion.minzu at cts.md