[Users] Newbie needs some (transparent) proxy help

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 24 10:59:12 CET 2007

Hello Dave,

to see how digest auth works with openser, see the sample configuration
file (located in etc/ dir - openser.cfg). Regarding making calls - I
guess you already set the routing logic to see why does not work, use
ngrep/tcpdump to see what happens on network layer and log/xlog to debug
your script.

regards,
bogdan