[Users] Please Advice!!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 23 17:39:33 CET 2007

Hi Jayesh,

it is not something general accepted, but my personal advice is to try
to do the nat traversal on the client side - if it has a robust and
correct STUN implementation, use it.
use nat traversal only for phones without STUN (or with bogus STUN) and
for corner-cases when STUN does not work at all.

doing this, yo will minimize the impact on the server.

regards,
bogdan