[Users] Asterisk Integration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 22 12:52:05 CET 2007

Hello,

if asterisk is behind nat, then you have to use openser+user
location+load balancer on the same machine to cope with NAT traversal.

dispatcher is the right module to use for load balancing. If asterisk
does tranconding and gatewaying, then it does not need access ot user
profiles in openser database. Otherwise, there are some tutorials about
openser and asterisk relatime integration, that will help you to start
building your platform.

Cheers,
Daniel