[Users] avp_check

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 22 12:45:19 CET 2007

Hello,

it is not possible because the regular expressions are pre-compiled at
startup. There will be some enhancements related to pseud-variables uage
and I will try to catch it there, but I am not sure will be an easy
solution and might be postponed to next release.

If you load the $avp(s:prefix) from database, you can use regexp
directly there, via avp_db_query().

Cheers,
Daniel