[Users] SipSAK with OpenSER

Thu Jan 18 09:26:00 CET 2007

e.g you have a SIP account sip:name at domain. You want to reigster for
this SIP URI the location sip:answeringmachine at myasteriskbox.com. you
have the credentials myusername, mypassword. Expires= 36000 (10 hours)

sipsak -U -vvv -x 36000 -s sip:name at domain -C \
        sip:answeringmachine at myasteriskbox.com \
        -a mypassword -u myusername

regards
klaus