[Users] RTP without proxying, Linksys 3102

Bill Neely ceo at xantek.cc
Tue Jan 16 03:34:41 CET 2007

Has anyone come up with a method for getting a NATED Linksys 3102 to
talk to another NATED UA?  I see that it has something to do with the
3102 being a symmetric NAT device. I have tried setting
fix_nated_register and force_rport, but this doesn't do it (still no
RTP going back and forth). I know we could fix this by setting up a
proxy server, but we have bandwidth reasons for not wanting to do this.
Can provide openser.cfg if anyone would like to look at it.

--
702-874-3833
1-866-553-3833