[Users] Best practice for DNS failover using OpenSER?

T.R. Missner trmissner at bandwidth.com
Tue Jan 16 02:46:25 CET 2007

Greg,

This is a ref to SER. Apparently this functionality has been added to the
new pre-release version. I did find some talk about it in the release notes.
I couldn¹t find any specific documentation. Admittedly I don¹t understand
the layout of SER¹s site very well as I haven¹t spent much time there.

-- TR