[Users] Re: [Devel] NEW FEATURE: branch and script flags

Kobi Eshun kobi at sightspeed.com
Fri Jan 12 22:27:50 CET 2007

Nice upgrade -- thanks. One small piece of documentation feedback:
can I suggest the nomenclature "Request/transaction" instead of
"Message/transaction?" When I first read through this (quickly, I
admit), I interpreted "Message" flags to be flags within the scope of
the current message only.

Cheers,
--
kobi

On Jan 9, 2007, at 4:40 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

>     Message/transaction flags

<...>