[Users] prevent double registration

Howard Tang howard615 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:40:47 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

Yes, this is what i want, but I found another problem.

It will keep the 1st registered information and prevent user to
registrater again.

My goal is to allow user to register at their new location and
un-register their pervious registered session.

Could you give me some advise please?

Regards,
Howard