[Users] Logging levels

Cristian Caprar cristian.caprar at iquestint.com
Wed Jan 10 18:48:16 CET 2007

Thank you, I understand that, my question was which is the relation
between the debug core parameter in OpenSER and the logging levels,
since the value for the debug parameter is from 0 to 9, while the values
for the logging levels is from -3 to 5, and 4 seems to log already debug
messages to syslog.

Thanks,
Cristian