[Users] Call forward record and Remove from callid in Openser

Howard Tang howard615 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 23:45:30 CET 2007

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with the following questions I have.

1. I have set up accounting module for record the call, simple
outgoing call and incoming call are ok. However, if a sip phone
activated the call forward, the call record doesn't show which sip
client forward the call. e.g. A call B and B is the sip phone which
forward the call to C. In the record, I can only see A call C. How can
I see a record that B call C instead of A call C in the record?

2. I have connected to a PSTN gateway, and i have some internal sip
users which can make a pstn call, the sip proxy will send their own
private number a caller id to the pstn gateway. Since the callid is a
invalid number, many Mobile phone networks provider reject the call. I
want to remove the from callid when the call being send to the pstn
gateway, how can i do this? If someone can send me the code that will
be great.

--
Howard Tang