[Users] OpenSER 1.2.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 28 11:00:57 CET 2007

Hello,

just to give some links (if someone isn't already aware of):
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:presence-module

If you need client side presence on the server, then see PUA* modules
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:pua-modules

Based on feedback we got so far, presence was extensively tested by
users, not only by developers. It will be released with 1.2.0. It has
support for XCAP, someone committed to get an XCAP server in the future.

Cheers,
Daniel