[Users] new MediaProxy release 1.8.2

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Wed Feb 28 00:27:56 CET 2007

Mike O'Connor wrote:
> Hi Adrian, Jeremy
>
> I have also found that I have to uncomment the lines in the file
> accounting.py since 1.8.0 for radius or mysql accounting to work correctly.

Do you have any suggestions for me as to why I never see any records in
MySQL?

MediaProxy is connected to MySQL but when the call tares down nothing
happens.

It is rather shady that Adrian Georgescu and AG Projects refuse to
support their code - even after I offered to pay them.

I am obviously not missing anything in the configuration since I do get
a persistent connection to the database.

Jeremy McNamara