[Users] dialog module configuration question

Michel Bensoussan michel at extricom.com
Tue Feb 27 10:05:24 CET 2007

Hi Juha,

Well, this is a commercial issue.

You can not tell to your client "If you take our product you cannot use...".
It always happens. For example there are Bluetooth devices or Wifi
devices that are very common but there are not completely implement the
standard.
You cannot propose an Access Point that cannot associates with NetGear,
even if NetGear have some bugs regarding the 802.11 implementation.
Unless you are Intel... :-)

Regards,
Michel.