[Users] OpenSER CVS was migrated to SVN

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 26 19:44:19 CET 2007

Hi,

just a completion: CVS repository is still available but in read-only
mode (both for anonymous and developers). The idea is to allow people
having local changes into their CVS checkouts to generate patches
against CVS repo (cvs diff) and to apply the patches on a SVN checkout.

After some time, the CVS repo will be killed.