[Users] new MediaProxy release 1.8.2

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sat Feb 24 18:04:37 CET 2007

Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> Jeremy,
>
> Both mysql and radius accounting are enabled through configuration. You
> do not have to change any line of code to make the accounting working. I
> hope other people on the list can provide you with some help with
> configuration for your operating system, python and mysql client version.

Wait a minute - You / Your company wrote mediaproxy.

Why are you directing questions to the community?   This is your code.
You know the answer and reason why vital code is commented out.

Something stinks very much bad here.

Jeremy McNamara

P.S.  I also don't want to hear about paid support. I tried to pay for
support but you ignored my private requests.