[Users] Aliases and attempts from UA's to register their aliases

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 15 17:21:15 CET 2007

Hi Andreas,

what you are describing is more more multiple sip accounts per one auth
account than aliases (aliases are only for inbound traffic).

if you want to have multiple SIP accounts (A, B, C) to use the same
credentials, take a look at uri_db module:
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/uri_db.html

of course, you still need the alias support for the inbound part.

regards,
bogdan