[Users] Message dispatching to local scripts - problem in modifying the RURI

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:01:52 CET 2007

Guys,

I've got a problem with MESSAGE processing.
I am trying to push an avp to replace $ru before dispatching the
message to a local script. I can log the modification of the ru
successful with xlog, but, as soon as I will send the message to the
local script, it looks like the changes are dropped and to the script
will be presented the original message. Any ideea why? Are the changes
not applied for messages not forwarded out, and dispached locally?

In my routing I have:

if (avp_check("$avp(s:message_dst)","re/sip:00.*/g")) {
	avp_subst("$avp(s:message_dst)/g", "/sip:00(.*)/sip:+\1/");
	xlog("I have changed the destination from sip:00 into sip:+ and avp
is $avp(s:message_dst)");
	};

if (!avp_pushto("$ru","$avp(s:message_dst)")) {
	sl_send_reply("403", "Cannot set destination from AVP");
	exit;
	};

exec_msg("echo_message");
t_newtran();